Google’s annoucement at the recent I/O developper conference about their latest effort to the conquer the frontier screen ( TV) after dealing with the computer screen and the mobile phone screen, is sure to open a brave new world to content producers in Africa.
We believe that quality produced content from Africa could make its way into the homes of million of viewers in the world ,on the screen most adapted for pleasurable viewing of moving images.
Devices/handlets such as the Ipad are a step from the cellphone, but nothing beats TV for viewing of visual content.
The web facilitates, expands, multiply and quantified better the audience reach of producers of content.
-The rich-media ads seen in mobile apps will also be possible on Google TV.
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/google-tv-what-does-it-mean-for-advertisers-2010-5#ixzz0oaP8spAO
Related articles by Zemanta
- Google TV: What Does It Mean for Advertisers? (GOOG) (businessinsider.com)
- Announcing Google TV: TV meets web. Web meets TV. (googleblog.blogspot.com)
- Google launches smart TV service (news.bbc.co.uk)
- Google unveils its ‘multimillion-channel’ TV (cnn.com)
- Current: Meme Tracker With Data Visualizations (readwriteweb.com)
- FTC Clears Google’s Acquisition of AdMob (readwriteweb.com)